Tuesday, September 30, 2014

T-Shirt and Sweatshirts




We have a new shirt design for this swim season!  Shirts and sweatshirts can be ordered by completing the ORDER FORM ONLINE.  There will not be any paper order forms this year.  Charges will be added to your bill for the items you order.  Orders will be taken through Saturday, October 11th only.

The form can be accessed here: Gator Shirt/Sweatshirt Order Form.

If you have trouble with the link or questions about ordering, please email Toni at the team email address: logangators{at}gmail.com.

Team apparel is NOT required, it is just offered for swimmers and/or parents who would like to purchase it.  We hope to have the shirts and sweatshirts ready for pick up at our next Parent Meeting on October 27th.  We do not plan on reordering shirts and sweatshirts.  There will be a new design again next fall.

1 comment:

  1. I was dreaming about baseball. I was up to bat and wearing my favorite black game over sweatshirt but there was something very wrong with this dream. I had a very bad feeling and my subconscious was telling me to wake-up.Bitcoin Sweatshirts

    ReplyDelete