Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Spook Splash Meet in Idaho Falls

We are really looking forward to our inter squad this Thursday @ Sky View.  Unfortunately, I made a mistake in the meet planning and we have to jump right to the Spook Splash.  I originally thought the entry deadline was a week later than it actually is.  

I need all entries to me no later than 7PM on Monday Oct 13.  This will be a hard deadline to meet and only gives us 1 week for entries.  I apologize I wish I had not made that mistake.  The coaches have sign up sheets at the pool and you can email me with entries.  This year the entry fee of $29 will include a T-shirt, so please let me know what size with your entries. They have Youth sizes S-XL and adult sizes S-XL.  This meet is in Idaho Falls and has been a favorite of our team for years.  If we have enough people sign up we will also participate in relays.

Melissa N.

No comments:

Post a Comment